We devote ourselves to excellent advocacy & take pride in our work and in providing deserving individuals the opportunity to pursue their American dream.
This page is the official site of Kurczaba Law Offices - please be aware of fraudulent information and websites that present false or misleading information.
EXPANDED WAIVERS AVAILABLE
OBAMA IMMIGRATION ORDERS CONTINUE
New waiver rules were recently issued on July 29 which allow persons with current petitions for permanent residency to ask for a waiver of their remaining in the US without a visa or entering the US without a visa. These rules greatly expand who can apply for a waiver and importantly make effective the final key point of President Obama's Executive Order on Immigration.
The new waiver rules apply to applicants who have a permanent resident or US Citizen spouse or parent. The applicant can be sponsored through any immigrant visa petition.
ELECTIONS ARE COMING
What Do I Do NOW?
With the upcoming elections immigration is at he forefront of issues.
FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY - The number one issue is to - stay legally in the USA. If you have a valid visa, it is critical that you keep that visa valid or apply for a more suitable visa - Student, Employment, Training, Specialty Occupation Visa.
If you have friends or relatives wanting to come to the USA -make sure they apply for the proper visa BEFORE they come. Permanent residency can be obtained through a job offer within 18 months and applies to the worker and their entire family. If your friends or family intend to stay and work - have them apply for a green card immediately and avoid the hassle and risk of potentially tougher immigration policies. Persons can be sponsored through job offers in a variety of positions from non-skilled to highly skilled - domestic workers, nannies, truck drivers, carpenters, programers, business managers - the possibilities are endless.....
IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING YET - With the changing tide of immigration policies - it is critical that if you were thinking of applying for permanent residency, but haven't yet - the time to do so is now. There are various programs under President Obama's Decrees that have made it easier to get a green-card. The most important are
- WAIVERS - Of illegal entries and overstayed visas if either of your parents or spouse is a permanent resident or citizen
- DACA - If you arrived in the USA before the age of 16 and are <30 years old, you can apply for special protected status for 3 years, obtain work authorization, and can even travel outside of the USA
- IMMIGRANT PROCESSING WAIT TIMES - have been reduced for many visa categories - especially if you are sponsored by an employer.
- NONE OF THE ABOVE apply and you no longer have a valid visa - you should at least begin the process of permanent residency.
IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN - and can vote - GO OUT AND VOTE - this election will be critical. Not only for the next 4 years, but most probably the next President will nominate at least one but possibly 3 Supreme Court Justices and can impact this country for many more years to come.
To view each candidates stance on the issues of immigration-
We fprovide the optimal solutions to our clients. Christopher Kurczaba is a member of both the New York & Illinois Bars. Our office can assist you with Immigration Matters throughout the United States, but are additionally able to provide all legal services regarding issues in the States of Illinois & New York.
- Permanent Residency through employers - Labor Certifications
- Family based immigration
- Waivers of illegal entries, overstayed visas, and other actions
- Executive Orders including DACA & Advance Parole
- Work visas for professionals and highly educated persons
- Work visas for performers
- Visas for business persons entering the USA
- Immigration Court Representation - Removal Proceedings
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Formation
- Business Consulting
- Optimization of Corporate Entities
- Investing in America
- Defense of actions against Immigration & Customs Enforcement
- Appeals to the Immigration Service
- & other complex immigration matters
This site is for informational and promotional (advertising) purposes and is not to be used to formulate opinions or take any legal action. Please consult our office for more information and to obtain advice specific to your situation.
Practice in Florida limited to Immigration & Nationality Law
All photos of Statue of Liberty from the National Park Service
Photos of the Supreme Court from the US Supreme Court
Mowimy po polsku