GREEN CARD PROCESSING TIMES AGAIN REDUCED
Applicants for Labor Certification through their employers are able to benefit from reduced processing times.
Applicants considering filing for permanent residency through an employer should begin the process as soon as possible.
NEW YORK & ILLINOIS
Christopher Kurczaba, lead partner at Kurczaba Law Offices PC has joined the New York Bar. Christopher can assist you with all of your legal matters in Illinois and New York, and of course we concentrate in the field of immigration and real estate law.
Our law offices handle a variety of Immigration, Business
& Real Estate matters including:
- Permanent Residency through family members
- Permanent Residency through employers
- Work visas for professionals and highly educated persons
- Work visas for intra-company transferees
- Work visas for performers
- Work visas for employees performing temporary work
- Visas for business persons entering the USA
- Defense Representation at Immigration Court
- Defense of actions against Immigration & Customs Enforcement
- Representation before the Immigration Service
- Appeals to the Immigration Service - US Citizenship & Immigration Services
- Appeals to the Department of Labor
- Appeals to the Administrative Appeals Office
- Appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals
& other complex immigration matters
The Source for your Immigration & Business Law Questions -
How can we help?
Please fill out the form below and email it to us
- Please call for an appointment (773) 774-0000
- Email us email@example.com
Our Chicago Offices are located at:
6219 N. Milwaukee & 5444 S. Archer
Christopher Kurczaba and his team of professionals are focused on providing high-quality legal services and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of services to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We handle many different immigration matters including applications for permanent residency, US Citizenship, and various forms of visas including work visas- H-1B, H-2B, student visas - F-1, and other visa programs such as investor visas - EB-1, and intra-company transferees L-1 and religious worker visas - R.
Our goal is to provide the optimal level of service while assisting our clients in making the right choices for achieving the proper immigration status.
Call us today for an appointment at any of our 3 locations to help solve your Immigration Issues and sign up for our email updates below so that you stay informed.
We look forward to assisting you with your immigration and general legal questions.
This site is for informational and promotional (advertising) purposes and is not to be used to formulate opinions or take any legal action.